Many people have difficulty falling or staying asleep and toss and turn throughout the night. We’ve all had days where we felt like we were walking around like zombies because we did not get enough sleep the night before. In fact, according to the Center for Disease Control, as many as 1 in 3 adults do not get enough sleep. Not getting enough sleep has significant health impacts and can contribute to stress, obesity, high blood pressure, heart disease, and stroke. Making a simple change such as incorporating a new pillow into your routine can improve your health as you get a full night’s sleep. Here are 5 pillows that will help you sleep better:
- SensorPEDIC SensorFOAM SuperCool Comfort Pillow – this is not your average memory foam pillow. It features open cell, gel-infused SensorFOAM memory foam which is 100% CertiPUR US certified and crafted with VentAIR technology. The sophisticated foam, in combination with SuperCool fabric, means that this pillow stays cool through the night and deflects heat, helping you stay at the optimal temperature for the best night’s sleep. This pillow is exclusive to JC Penney and comes with a 15 year warranty.
- SensorPEDIC Coolest Comfort Memory Foam Pillow – this pillow is available in both traditional and contour designs, making it easier to get a customized sleep experience to meet anyone’s needs. The gel-infused CertiPUR certified memory foam, iCOOL technology, and Nanotex Coolest Comfort fabric make this the ideal choice for individuals who are always chasing the cool side of the pillow.
- SensorPEDIC Gel Core Pillow – this pillow differs in composition and feel from a traditional memory foam pillow. It is comprised of a gel-infused memory foam core surrounded by plush gel fiber and encased in a 300-thread count 100% cotton cover, making this pillow soft and luxurious while still providing ample support for proper spinal alignment in any sleep position. The gel core pillow is available in king and jumbo sizes.
- SensorPEDIC Ultra Comfort Pillow – this pillow features Transcend Memory Foam, which is antimicrobial and hypoallergenic, reducing one’s exposure to dust mites and microbes that can be detrimental to one’s health. A boost of luxury is added to this pillow with the addition of a 500-thread count Tencel fabric cover, which functions to enhance coolness, smoothness, and moisture wicking throughout the night. This pillow adds luxury and comfort to any bed and is available in king and jumbo sizes.
- SensorPEDIC Maximum Cooling Memory Foam Contour Pillow – this pillow features a contour memory foam design, which provides pressure relief to help one achieve restorative sleep. This pillow sleeps cool due to its advanced ventilation design, increased airflow, VentAIR technology, cooling gel-infused foam, and cooling fabric. The CertiPUR certified memory foam is also hypoallergenic and antimicrobial, making this pillow a good choice for those who want a cooler and more health-conscious sleeping experience.
SensorPEDIC offers a variety of advanced memory foam pillows to help sleepers fall asleep and stay asleep throughout the night, leading to better sleep and better health overall.